Monday, February 25, 2008

Regret

I regret a lot of things but most of all I regret my name. You see my middle name is Ian and I always thought that was a much cooler name then David.

When I was a kid I went to Catholic school. I tried to get the nuns to call me Ian but the problem was that Ian is not a Christian name and David is. So the nuns wouldn't call me Ian. Thus began a long hatred towards the church and the name David.

So even though I think it's probably too late I wouldn't mind if people started calling me Ian.

4 comments:

Doug Norris said...

i can't call you ian...you're not british or the dork in an 80's movie.

Dave (IAN) McKendry said...

But we've gotta save the rec center Douglas.

Anonymous said...

But Mr Wealthington is gonna tear down the rec center for his kitten torture factory and his rich son Thad is laughing at us. Shall we settle this with a dance contest, snow ski race, or boat rigatta?

Doug Norris said...

time's like this, it's all or nothin...

(song 'all or nothing' plays overtop montage of dance lessons, ski lessons, or building a boat)

Shark Foundation: Help the sharks to survive
Greenpeace