Sunday, March 2, 2008

Family

I am obsessed with this family.



I don't want to judge them. I mean really who the hell am I to tell other people how to live? But personally I think the idea of having that many kids is obscene.



That said my real question is how far down the gene pool can you go before things start getting a bit thin?

Will the 12th kid never have the ability to tie his shoes?
Does the 14th kid cry uncontrollably whenever someone uses the microwave?

Another thing, going by averages, 1 in 5 people living in America are gay. That means these good upstanding religious folk have two gay kids. I'm putting my money on 3 and 11.

My wife asked me how do you control that many kids. My wife was fortunate enough not to be raised under the thumb of Christianity. Christians have this great invisible babysitter called Jesus. Jesus is better then the boogeyman. If you instill the fear of Christ in a kid enough he'll grow up never wanting to enrage his invisible overseer. Hell if you're really good at piling on the fear he won't masturbate until he's 25. Of course by then if he there happens to be the slightest questioning of his faith he'll be loading up a Uhaul with C-4 to take out a Bob's Big Boy he believes to be an affront to Jesus.

I'm not casting any type of judgment but I just think before you start using your offspring count to brag about how many times you've had sex just think about how many unwanted kids are out there. Maybe the real Christian thing to do is take care of the lives already here first.

No comments:

Shark Foundation: Help the sharks to survive
Greenpeace